1. How can I see statistics for my
We provide several different built-in statistics programs
with every hosting account. This feature is accessed from
inside your Control Panel and provides you with valuable
information regarding visitors to your site.
2. What kinds of visitor tracking
statistics programs do I get and what do they do?
You get AW
Stats, Analog, and Webalizer.
3. Do I have to do anything to
turn the statistics programs on?
No. All of these statistics programs are preinstalled
and are already turned on and functioning for your web
4. Do any of these stats programs
put anything visible on my web pages?
No. They all gather detailed web site statistics without
the need to have tacky advertisements on your web site's
pages. It all works completely in the background and is
totally invisible to your web site's visitors.
5. Do the stats programs in my hosting
account slow down page loading like some of the "free
stats" advertising progams do?
No. This is because of the way they are installed and
run from the server.
6. How can I see my web site's Error
logs and Raw Access logs?
Logs: This will show errors in your site, images
not loading, missing files, etc. This is very useful for
debugging a cgi script.
Access Logs: You can download these straight from
the server from your cPanel. They show every IP that accessed
your web site, and what page was accessed along with date
and time. We also provide a Raw
Log Manager so you can archive your Raw Access
Logs in your home directory at the end of each month,
and/or remove the previous month's archived logs from
your home directory at the end of each month.
7. What other kinds of statistics
can I see for my web site?
Viewer: This will show how many bytes of transfer
your account has done. It is broken down by domain, subdomains,
pop3 mail, etc. so you can see how much transfer each
is responsible for.
- SubDomain Stats: This shows stats for any subdomains.
- Latest Visitors: This will show you the last 300 visitors who came to your site and some interesting information about them.